Monoclonal Gammopathy and Multiple Myeloma Basic Research Centre
Funding: Ministry of Education of the CR "Monoclonal Gammopathy and Multiple Myeloma Basic Research Centre", Duration: 3/2006 - 12/2010
- Annual seminar of University Research Center - CMG, November 26, 2008: Programme
- Abstracts and Application Manual 2007
- 10.10.2007: 2nd international workshop - MACS and FISH.
Invitation letter Registration and accomodation form
- The Annual Internal Opponency of the project was held on 5th December 2006. The members of the Centre Council and representatives of all participating teams were present. Following the introduction by Prof. Roman Hájek, M.D./Ph.D., the respective research centres presented the partial targets of the project. The major issues discussed by all the participants concerned interim research outcomes and specific targets to be achieved.
Detection of chromosomal aberrations in multiple myeloma: Abstracts and Application Manual
- The 1st International Meeting on the Detection of chromosomal aberration in multiple myeloma was held in Brno on 25th October 2006. The conference, attended by specialists from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary and Austria, was organised by the Monoclonal Gammopathy and Multiple Myeloma Basic Research Centre in cooperation with the CMG. Report Program of educational workshop
- On 24 May 2006, on behalf of the collective team at LMCC BFÚ AV ČR, doctor Bártová, M.D. and doctor Krejčí, M.D. presented their interim research outcomes in the field of multiple myeloma and delivered a lecture titled "Epigenetic processes in cell populations".
- On 17th May, a lecture titled "Cytogenetic and Molecular Cytogenetic Detection of Chromosome Abnormalities 1q21 in Multiple Myeloma" was delivered by Sc.B. Němec in the boardroom of ILBIT. The lecture consisted of interim resumed outcomes of his research.
- Investigators of the project "Monoclonal Gammopathy and Multiple Myeloma Basic Research Centre" funded by Ministery of Education of the CR met in the boardroom of the Integrated Laboratories of Biomedical Technologies, building A3, where the research is carried out, on 10th May 2005. The meting included a lecture delivered by MA Vigášová who introduced the project and presented the personal constitution of single reseach teams as well as the research targets. The chief investigators of the research teams negotiated a workshop in October 2006.
Ing. Gabriela Petrovičová
project manager LC06027
Phone: 549 49 3810